Home > Forum > FLATBED OWNER OPS NEEDED ASAP!! DEDICATED TEXAS RUNS HOUSTON TO MIDLAND $1450

FLATBED OWNER OPS NEEDED ASAP!! DEDICATED TEXAS RUNS HOUSTON TO MIDLAND $1450

Jul 25, 2016 at 03:19 PM CST
+ 4 - 1
FLATBED DRIVERS NEEDED ASAP PLEASE CALL OE EMAIL 16 TRUCKS NEEDED STARTS FRIDAY!! 7/29
LOADS WILL RUN 6 DAYS A NWEEK!!

WHO WE ARE;
We are a Load Planning, Dispatching, Logistics, and Administrative Service for Owner Operators and Small Fleets. You will find no other service more reliable or professional. We serve Carriers, and Fleets from 1 to 500 units. Among other things we can dispatch your truck or fleet, plan your loads and save you time so your time on the road will optimize your revenue generating potential. We do not only plan and dispatch your loads and we will successfully negotiate top rates from brokers and/or shippers for you as part of our service. We'll make sure you or your company optimizes the time spent out on the road. You'll have the final decision on which loads and where you want to run. Your Personal Dispatcher will work hard to find and secure the best paying loads while keeping you and you loaded and rolling. Using our truck dispatch service pays!

We are actively seeking Trucks, Owner Operators, and Small Fleets. Join a Great Team! Contact us today:

KIERRA HENDERSON
AMC2 LOGISTICS -OPERATIONS MANAGER
OFFICE: 214-677-1454
[email protected]
Replied on Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 07:44 PM CST
+ 1
Ive missed you kierra!
Replied on Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 07:45 PM CST
Quote: "Ive missed you kierra!"

Josh!!! Come haul these loads
Replied on Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 07:47 PM CST
+ 3
I'm busy hauling turkeys every night now. I like being around my mental equals
Replied on Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 10:28 PM CST
+ 1 - 1
I'm very interested will call first thing in the morning
Replied on Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 03:04 PM CST
does the driver have to have twic card?
Replied on Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 03:09 PM CST
Quote: "does the driver have to have twic card?"

No sir
Replied on Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 11:46 PM CST
lookin for a dedicated run from atlanta or the chattanooga area ....flatbed.....any help appreciated
Replied on Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 04:20 PM CST
would like more information, what's your dispatch rate , does it come out with settlement, how often do you pay, I live in brady tx, about half way.
Replied on Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 07:02 PM CST
Do your Texas trucks have intra state authority. Or are you Checking? Just curious?
Replied on Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 07:11 PM CST
intra
Replied on Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 08:14 PM CST
Still doing 30 day pay?
Replied on Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 11:52 AM CST
60' for $1450??
Replied on Tue, Oct 04, 2016 at 03:36 PM CST
NEW CONTACT INFO!!

KIERRA HENDERSON
NEW NUMBER 972-689-7032
[email protected]

WHO WE ARE;
We are a Load Planning, Dispatching, Logistics, and Administrative Service for Owner Operators and Small Fleets. You will find no other service more reliable or professional. We serve Carriers, and Fleets from 1 to 500 units. Among other things we can dispatch your truck or fleet, plan your loads and save you time so your time on the road will optimize your revenue generating potential. We do not only plan and dispatch your loads and we will successfully negotiate top rates from brokers and/or shippers for you as part of our service. We'll make sure you or your company optimizes the time spent out on the road. You'll have the final decision on which loads and where you want to run. Your Personal Dispatcher will work hard to find and secure the best paying loads while keeping you and you loaded and rolling. Using our truck dispatch service pays!

We are actively seeking Trucks, Owner Operators, and Small Fleets. Join a Great Team! Contact us today:

KIERRA HENDERSON
NEW NUMBER 972-689-7032
[email protected]
Replied on Wed, Oct 05, 2016 at 07:56 AM CST
Quote: "would like more information, what's your dispatch rate , does it come out with settlement, how often do you pay, I live in brady tx, about half way."

Farion , do you have a hopper?
Replied on Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 04:50 PM CST
HI!!!!

Do you still have dedicated loads from houston to midland for that rate??

im very interested
Replied on Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 05:34 PM CST
+ 1
Quote: "NEW CONTACT INFO!!KIERRA HENDERSON AMC2 LOGISTICS -OPERATIONS MANAGERNEW NUMBER [email protected] WE ARE;We are a Load Planning, Dispatching, Logistics, and Administrative Service for Owner Operators and Small Fleets. You will find no other service more reliable or professional. We serve Carriers, and Fleets from 1 to 500 units. Among other things we can dispatch your truck or fleet, plan your loads and save you time so your time on the road will optimize your revenue generating potential. We do not only plan and dispatch your loads and we will successfully negotiate top rates from brokers and/or shippers for you as part of our service. We'll make sure you or your company optimizes the time spent out on the road. You'll have the final decision on which loads and where you want to run. Your Personal Dispatcher will work hard to find and secure the best paying loads while keeping you and you loaded and rolling. Using our truck dispatch service pays!We are actively seeking Trucks, Owner Operators, and Small Fleets. Join a Great Team! Contact us today: KIERRA HENDERSON AMC2 LOGISTICS -OPERATIONS MANAGERNEW NUMBER [email protected]"

Did you get a DOT number and broker authority? Or are you still using the trucks authority you are loading? It's not legal to just load trucks without authority to do so! Who collects the rate on the loads you book? If I run AMC2 LOGISTICS through my Factor company are you going to even show up as a legit operation? I'm just curious, since you have been gone several months, I thought you would at least change the name!
Replied on Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 05:34 PM CST
+ 1
Quote: "NEW CONTACT INFO!!KIERRA HENDERSON AMC2 LOGISTICS -OPERATIONS MANAGERNEW NUMBER [email protected] WE ARE;We are a Load Planning, Dispatching, Logistics, and Administrative Service for Owner Operators and Small Fleets. You will find no other service more reliable or professional. We serve Carriers, and Fleets from 1 to 500 units. Among other things we can dispatch your truck or fleet, plan your loads and save you time so your time on the road will optimize your revenue generating potential. We do not only plan and dispatch your loads and we will successfully negotiate top rates from brokers and/or shippers for you as part of our service. We'll make sure you or your company optimizes the time spent out on the road. You'll have the final decision on which loads and where you want to run. Your Personal Dispatcher will work hard to find and secure the best paying loads while keeping you and you loaded and rolling. Using our truck dispatch service pays!We are actively seeking Trucks, Owner Operators, and Small Fleets. Join a Great Team! Contact us today: KIERRA HENDERSON AMC2 LOGISTICS -OPERATIONS MANAGERNEW NUMBER [email protected]"

Did you get a DOT number and broker authority? Or are you still using the trucks authority you are loading? It's not legal to just load trucks without authority to do so! Who collects the rate on the loads you book? If I run AMC2 LOGISTICS through my Factor company are you going to even show up as a legit operation? I'm just curious, since you have been gone several months, I thought you would at least change the name!