Home > Forum > Hoppers From Brownsville, TX To Midland, TX Round Trip 500 Loads (Your Trailer Or Customers)

Hoppers from Brownsville, TX to Midland, TX Round trip 500 loads (your trailer or customers)

Aug 24, 2016 at 10:50 AM CST
+ 2
Good morning,

We will be dispatching 500 cotton loads from Brownsville, TX to Midland, TX ( all hoppers) you may use your trailer or the customers.

Project will last three months. These will be round trips and paid accordingly. Starting September. Looking for quotes.

Please call or email us at:

[email protected]
31-463-5892

Thank you,
Adam
Replied on Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 10:57 AM CST
+ 2
$4.65 mile
Replied on Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 03:45 PM CST
+ 1
WILL THERE BE SOMEONE ON THE OTHER END TO UNLOAD THE WHOLE COTTON SEED. I AM GUESSING YOU HAVE NEVER PUT WHOLE COTTON ON A HOPPER AND DUG IT OUT BY YOURSELF. SOME COMES OUT OK BUT THERE IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF IT THAT FIGHTS YOU EVERY STEP ON THE WAY. WE HAVE TRIED THE TRICKS OF TYING A PIECE OF PVC PIPE FROM THE RIDGEPOLE TO OPEN A HOLE. WORKS SOMETIMES BUT NOT OTHERS. MY QUESTION IS.....WILL THE RECIEVER UNLOAD IT ON THE RECIEVING END.
Replied on Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 08:36 PM CST
Yes, the reciever will be resposible for unloading.
Replied on Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 09:50 PM CST
I would like to get more info on this haul. 318-450-1623,,Paul
Replied on Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 09:54 PM CST
Sure Paul, I will give you a call tomorrow.
Replied on Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 11:23 PM CST
I would have trucks for this haul but we have and pull walking floors only. While I am aware that a hopper can do this anyone that has ever hauled whole seed will tell you that a floor is hands down the best trailer the job. I have top if the line trucks, trailers and drivers to help your customer. Give me a call 623-388-9435.
Replied on Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 11:59 AM CST
+ 3 - 1
somethin fishy in all of this.... the only mill that might be shipping cottonseed out of the valley is in harlingen not brownsville , and mexico buys all it can on this side of the border to import into mexico. there are no cotton gins in brownsville, closest being around sebastian or maybe harlingen. anybody with any knowledge whatsoever including the "people" selling the said cotton seed would be wanting to ship on live bottom , the only place i would think this might be going in midland might be agri-empressa who makes lost circulation material for the oilfield. and lastly , there is a very generous supply of live bottoms in the rio grand valley always looking for something to do. and lastly , the phone number given goes back to a greystone logistics , can't find anything at all concerning a us elite logistics other than out of bay minette alabama. .i could be wrong who knows...but... it just all sounds a little bit off to me.
Replied on Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 06:00 PM CST
Thank you for the response Kevin! We dispatch carriers on this forum everyday. Several carriers from this forum have also contacted myself regarding these loads and I have put them in touch with the customer.

Any questions call me,Thanks again!
Replied on Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 09:51 PM CST
Quote: "Thank you for the response Kevin! We dispatch carriers on this forum everyday. Several carriers from this forum have also contacted myself regarding these loads and I have put them in touch with the customer. Any questions call me,Thanks again! "

Well if you dispatch carriers off this site everyday then why don't you tell us what the rate is rather than playing stupid freaking games
Replied on Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 10:17 PM CST
+ 1
Most carriers are quoting between $2.10-$3.10 a loaded mile. Depends on the trailer situation.
Replied on Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 10:56 PM CST
Round trip , umm so that's $1.60 mile. Wow, I need to be a broker in texas. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Replied on Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 08:44 AM CST
Google his name and city listed....... I'm in no way saying that its the same person, but it makes you wonder...
Replied on Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 09:24 AM CST
Good Morning,

We are not brokers! The rate is set by the actual customer. The customer pays us a flat fee for planning projects and securing trucks. Like I mentioned before call or email us we will get your carrier packet approved. Once approved the customer will contact you directly to set a rate. We have been working with them on various projects for quite a while. I would be more than happy to set you up with references for our company. And no relation.

It's work guys.... And we try and obtain as much as possible for carriers.

Have a blessed day!
Replied on Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 06:04 PM CST
lmao...i'm.....lnao...it...... holy shit.....lmao.....i'm out , its not even worth playin these stupid games anymore...lmaom2.10 - 3.10......lmfao.........
Replied on Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 12:29 AM CST
Sounds like sounds like your customer needs to buy their own trucks haul it for that price and see how long they stay in business
Replied on Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 12:41 AM CST
I'm with Kevin something isn't right with this deal. Makes no sense.

Art Pfluger
Replied on Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 12:04 PM CST
It's loaded both ways, going and coming back, $2.20 a loaded mile is good that way!!!
Replied on Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 07:37 PM CST
Quote: "It's loaded both ways, going and coming back, $2.20 a loaded mile is good that way!!!"

Sir, why cut yourself short. If you are a independent then I would think you would bid more. $2.20 iselling yourself way to short. Your worth considerably more
Replied on Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 11:58 PM CST
Jason these people aren't looking at ALL the details. $2.25 wow getting rich now. If you review the posts this person would have you believe that he is putting this together out of the goodness of his heart. There's a hole in this somewhere.

Art Pfluger
Replied on Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 01:36 PM CST
No disrespect but if u read my post I didn't say that was my bib, I just said $2.20 a mile isn't bad, and what I meant by that is this, if u go to loads on here and do a search for loads in Texas and call on a couple of the loads available u will find out that a lot of loads are paying $1.30 a little loaded mile which I will not, there guys out there running for that with brand new Pete 389's and hoppers, I don't see how they are doing it, my break even is $1.90 a running mile, I won't run for less tha $2.00 a running mile, that's all miles included, I originally thought this was loaded one way and I bid $4.50 a loaded mile on it, and was gonna pick up a load coming back to corpus and do the deal all over again, but I was informed that this deal was loaded both ways going back and forth to same locations, I am not gonna say what my new bid is but we will make some money, it's hard to compete with these guys that will load this stuff for a $1.30, when asked if I could do it cheaper I replied no but I will do it better, I told him that on this many loads these cheap guys might make a few trips and realize they aren't making any money and pull out but we will be there until it's done!!!
Replied on Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 01:37 PM CST
Also we will be pulling there trailers not ours for that price!!!
Replied on Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 10:40 PM CST
funny how everybody always knows the details but never shares the details....... too much top secret mission impossible stuff for me....i'll just stick to my year round cheap freight,
Replied on Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 07:17 AM CST
Quote: "Also we will be pulling there trailers not ours for that price!!!"

I'll never understand why people get excited about pulling someone else's trailer. Every time I've done it the trailers a POSs.
Replied on Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 05:35 PM CST
No brakes with recaps and wore out shocks with missing tail lights and wiring problems.....
Replied on Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 07:37 PM CST
+ 1
i don't recall ever lettin you pull my trailer , jeff.....
Replied on Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 07:37 PM CST
ooppss i mean troy
Replied on Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 11:26 PM CST
Quote: "i don't recall ever lettin you pull my trailer , jeff....."

Kevin he had one of my new ones.