Home > Forum > FLATBEDS IN OREGON NEEDED (100+ LOADS) LOOKING TO NETWORK

FLATBEDS IN OREGON NEEDED - (100+ LOADS) - LOOKING TO NETWORK

Nov 15, 2017 at 11:26 AM CST
I do not pay drivers shit rates... I will start off by saying that. It is not worth my time to try and find drivers for pennies on the dollar, nor do I want to work with people in that manner. A lot of these loads are close to or north of $3/mile. I have 100+ at a time that run to Phoenix, AZ; Salt Lake City, UT; and all over California (almost any part of CA you can think of). I am trying to build my network of Flatbeds in Oregon so I can be better prepared to handle this kind of volume. If you are based out of the Medford, OR; Eugene, OR; Brookings, OR areas or pass through these areas, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or interests, I'll be happy to speak with you. These loads consist of Plywood, Lumber, and LVL. 90% do not need tarp and most lanes have multiple loads available. My contact info is at the bottom of the post. I would love to learn more about the market in the area and what load boards are popular for truckers out west. Thanks!

Mike Vieira
[email protected]
24-814-8659
Replied on Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 09:40 AM CST
it will probably open you up to more over-the-road trucks if these loads out of Oregon weren't 48,000 pounds or more a road truck can't do that. I look for loads up there a lot but I can't scale 48,000 pounds.
Replied on Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 06:19 PM CST
Sounds like you need a lighter truck. Most trucks hauling lumber on the west coast can scale 49-50000.Mine can all haul that much.
Replied on Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 08:54 PM CST
+ 1
Quote: "Sounds like you need a lighter truck. Most trucks hauling lumber on the west coast can scale 49-50000.Mine can all haul that much."

Today most haul 46000 lbs net.. unless you are a 7 axle...most dont have their common authority.. and dont get paid by the 100 weight..