Home > Forum > FLATBED PIPE LOADS DEDICATED OWNER OPS NEEDED 2.00 AND UP FOR PAY

FLATBED-PIPE LOADS DEDICATED OWNER OPS NEEDED 2.00 AND UP FOR PAY

Aug 03, 2016 at 02:48 PM CST

Friday - August 5th - 3 loads -Houston, Tx to El reno area , OK - 60'
pipe $1400.00 ea

Tuesday - August 9 - 3 loads -Houston, Tx to El reno area , OK - 60'
pipe $1400.00 ea

Mon-Wed- Fri - Houston, TX to Big Springs , TX - 60' pipe $1350.00each
6 loads ea day till the end of project

WHO WE ARE;
We are a Load Planning, Dispatching, Logistics, and Administrative Service for Owner Operators and Small Fleets. You will find no other service more reliable or professional. We serve Carriers, and Fleets from 1 to 500 units. Among other things we can dispatch your truck or fleet, plan your loads and save you time so your time on the road will optimize your revenue generating potential. We do not only plan and dispatch your loads and we will successfully negotiate top rates from brokers and/or shippers for you as part of our service. We'll make sure you or your company optimizes the time spent out on the road. You'll have the final decision on which loads and where you want to run. Your Personal Dispatcher will work hard to find and secure the best paying loads while keeping you and you loaded and rolling. Using our truck dispatch service pays!

We are actively seeking Trucks, Owner Operators, and Small Fleets. Join a Great Team! Contact us today:

KIERRA HENDERSON
AMC2 LOGISTICS -OPERATIONS MANAGER
OFFICE: 972-689-7032

[email protected]

AGAIN...... ??????Are your trucks moving like you want??????
If NOT contact US TODAY!!!

To Qualify:
-Must have own Authority and CDL
-Must have own Operating Equipment
-Must have a Satisfactory Safety Rating
We specialize in 48 & 53' Vans, Reefers, and Flatbeds. Give me a call today, you'll be glad you did!
Replied on Wed, Aug 03, 2016 at 11:45 PM CST
Must be getting desperate .......
Replied on Wed, Aug 03, 2016 at 11:47 PM CST
Quote: "Must be getting desperate ......."

And what makes you say that?
Replied on Thu, Aug 04, 2016 at 07:20 AM CST
I guess not
Replied on Thu, Aug 04, 2016 at 05:46 PM CST
+ 1
Quote: "And what makes you say that? "

just curious why you do not post these loads in the appropriate place, the load board?
Replied on Thu, Aug 04, 2016 at 06:16 PM CST
Quote: "just curious why you do not post these loads in the appropriate place, the load board?"

Oh Nancy welcome to my post. I actually do post on the loadboards....here as well because everyone doesnt look on loadboards.
Replied on Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 02:29 PM CST
I can do those prices and loads if still available? have trucks now actually.
Replied on Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 02:43 PM CST
+ 9
No thank you. I refuse to give my freight to TQL only because you guys will post them for 700 leaving drivers no money. No thanks
Replied on Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 02:45 PM CST
Each broker is different. I pay mine well, but thank you for the feedback.
Replied on Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 07:09 PM CST
The one way rate on the Houston to Big Spring is not bad. But you need to add another $1,000 at least for a round trip. Since very little comes out of Big Spring back to Houston. Do you pay for the OS permit on that or does the truck?
Replied on Tue, Oct 04, 2016 at 03:36 PM CST
NEW CONTACT INFO!!

KIERRA HENDERSON
NEW NUMBER 972-689-7032
[email protected]

WHO WE ARE;
We are a Load Planning, Dispatching, Logistics, and Administrative Service for Owner Operators and Small Fleets. You will find no other service more reliable or professional. We serve Carriers, and Fleets from 1 to 500 units. Among other things we can dispatch your truck or fleet, plan your loads and save you time so your time on the road will optimize your revenue generating potential. We do not only plan and dispatch your loads and we will successfully negotiate top rates from brokers and/or shippers for you as part of our service. We'll make sure you or your company optimizes the time spent out on the road. You'll have the final decision on which loads and where you want to run. Your Personal Dispatcher will work hard to find and secure the best paying loads while keeping you and you loaded and rolling. Using our truck dispatch service pays!

We are actively seeking Trucks, Owner Operators, and Small Fleets. Join a Great Team! Contact us today:

KIERRA HENDERSON
NEW NUMBER 972-689-7032
[email protected]
Replied on Wed, Oct 05, 2016 at 01:07 PM CST
53' step deck trailer..... can you keep loaded?
Replied on Wed, Oct 05, 2016 at 01:50 PM CST
Quote: "53' step deck trailer..... can you keep loaded?"

Thats what I do :) Keep you loading and moving. Give me a call 972-689-7032