Home > Forum > 314 NONE ACTIVE LOADS POSTED IN TX ALONE!

314 NONE ACTIVE LOADS POSTED IN TX ALONE!

Sep 17, 2021 at 01:26 PM CST
+ 12
Something SERIOUSLY needs to be done about moved loads being posted weeks after they've been moved. There are ONLY 19 routes posted for a pneumatic out of Texas currently. SIX of the 19 aren't active anymore. Break down below. Gainesville TX - Houston TX 5 loads MOVED Houston - Waco TX 10 loads not available And the WORST OF THE WORST! Loads the broker hadn't secured but posted to solicit rates below! Midlothian TX- Cleburne TX. 99 loads " " TX- Sealy TX. 1 load " " TX- Mansfield TX. 99 loads Marble Falls TX- Gainesville TX. 100 loads. I've spoken to all of these people Today 9/17/21. I guess I work for bulk loads now. A specific section needs to be created for brokers to post rate solicitations. Because it's a waste of time and energy calling people about a load that doesn't exist. It's ridiculous that people keep making post about it and nothing is done. Because I like numbers 35% of your TX routes don't exist!!!!!!! Seriously what are we paying for?
Replied on Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 09:14 PM CST
+ 1
It looks good for the load board to have alot of loads, attracting truck companies, and clients.
Replied on Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 10:46 AM CST

Hello David,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to keep the load board full of active loads that way no one has to waste any time calling on loads no longer available. Currently, you can flag loads that are no longer available and I will reach out to make sure it is inactive and remove from the board. Feel free to flag any loads that come up as inactive so I can help remove loads. As I said, we are always looking to improve our service and are open to any suggestions that you think may help.

I look forward to hearing from everyone and if you would like to speak to me directly, feel free to give me a call at 417-708-8806 or shoot me an email at [email protected].

Thank you all,

Cale Maher

Customer Support Manager

Replied on Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 11:58 AM CST
+ 1

My suggestion would be to automatically delete a posting after 48 hours.

Replied on Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 02:20 PM CST
+ 1

I think one thing that would help would be to not have the "Ship to" date automatically default to a month later. The vast majority of the loads that I post are ready within the week, for the occasional project that may go for several weeks/months I can manually adjust as needed. It's easy to be lazy and not change that date when doing a quick post, and then forget about it, then a week later to get a call and have to apologize and go take it down. I don't always look at my load postings every day so it's very easy to forget about them. I'd suggest not more than a week out for the "ship to" date by default. So for instance, if I post a load today the ship to date will expire 9/27.

It may also be helpful if we'd get a "day end" (or day begin) report from Bulkloads, maybe list our current loads on the board with a hyperlink to leads. I imagine that would take a lot of backend work to make happen but it might be helpful.

Replied on Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 03:16 PM CST

Those are some great ideas. I am going to take these to our development team in our next meeting and see what can be done! Much appreciated and keep the suggestions coming :)

Replied on Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 07:33 AM CST
- 1

I COME IN PEACE ✌

Hello sir... I am a Texas freight agent and have loads coming from Seabrook Texas going to Ohio and would love to assist you on getting loads even if you are not interested in the above lanes. I work directly with bulk liquid loads as well as flatbeds. Please email me at [email protected] if I could be of assistance to you...

Replied on Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 01:00 PM CST
+ 1
Quote: "I COME IN PEACE ✌ Hello sir... I am a Texas freight agent and have loads coming from Seabrook Texas going to Ohio and would love to assist you on getting loads even if you are not interested in the above lanes. I work directly with bulk liquid loads as well as flatbeds. Please email me at [email protected] if I could be of assistance to you... "

What exactly is a "freight agent"? I've heard of agents for large companies like landstar but they have US DOT numbers. Is that a new name for a dispatch service? With all these new terms in the industry, maybe we need some new ones for motor carriers...How about we all put our heads together and figure out how to haul freight without a DOT number and come up with a new name for it as well.😎

Replied on Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 08:42 AM CST

I'm also considering firing bulk loads for the same reason it isn't just texas

Replied on Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 08:42 AM CST
Quote: "What exactly is a "freight agent"? I've heard of agents for large companies like landstar but they have US DOT numbers. Is that a new name for a dispatch service? With all these new terms in the industry, maybe we need some new ones for motor carriers...How about we all put our heads together and figure out how to haul freight without a DOT number and come up with a new name for it as well.😎"

😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣
Replied on Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 02:01 PM CST
Quote: "I'm also considering firing bulk loads for the same reason it isn't just texas"

I use a load board very little. Seems all that is on the load boards these days are loads that don't move because the rates are very low or someone has dropped a load. I used to pick things up off the boards frequently before the formation of the FMCSA and their broker rules. Now the boards are so congested with loads that are being listed multiple times by brokers. Hopefully something useful will come out of this mess.

Replied on Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 04:17 PM CST
I just wish the New tank brokers on bulk loads would find out what the going rate are for those lanes because the rates coming up with just not matching up. Either skimming 3 dollars a mile off the top or there screwing there selves and us Just don’t shoot from the hip tank loads will be the same as dry freight
Replied on Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 04:55 PM CST
Quote: "I just wish the New tank brokers on bulk loads would find out what the going rate are for those lanes because the rates coming up with just not matching up. Either skimming 3 dollars a mile off the top or there screwing there selves and us Just don’t shoot from the hip tank loads will be the same as dry freight"

I feel you. I don't even bother calling about loads with multiple trailers listed. Because those guys will work for nothing and brokers expect us to do the same. A shipper called me with a load paying 1.79 per mile. Of course I said no but the load disappeared. So some knucklehead moved it.