Home > Forum > 2020 Wheat Harvest In Colorado

2020 wheat harvest in Colorado

Jul 09, 2020 at 04:00 PM CST
How are things going in everyone's areas.. did the wheat produce
Replied on Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 12:16 PM CST
Hey Randy. I owe you an apology for being a dick in your foreign worker thread. I owe you a beer if we ever cross paths.

As for the wheat, I haven't any yield numbers this far north yet, but the wheat I've seen looks like trash in alot of areas.
Replied on Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 12:48 PM CST
When I started in the office, we did the Ks wheat harvest pretty much every year. We quit about 5 years ago when the guys weren't making any money. In order to make money, you need a good farmer to haul for as well as being able to do transfers when there is no work for the farmer. The first 3 years were great! Year 4 (the last year) I sent trucks down to haul and they were there 2 days and were cut. We never went back.
Replied on Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 04:21 PM CST
Quote: "Hey Randy. I owe you an apology for being a dick in your foreign worker thread. I owe you a beer if we ever cross paths. As for the wheat, I haven't any yield numbers this far north yet, but the wheat I've seen looks like trash in alot of areas."

No problem all ready forgotten, the dry land here in Colorado is running really low protein.