FlatLoads.com is a World Wide Web commercial site for individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law (adults over the age of 18) that is open to the public. Therefore, entry into FlatLoads.com has all the risks and dangers associated with any and all public places and forums. Members, Browsers and/or Applicants entering FlatLoads.com assume all responsibility and risk associated with entering public places and forums such as FlatLoads.com. FlatLoads.com, its owners, employees and advertisers act as a third party carrier to those who enter FlatLoads.com and are not responsible for the actions of those who use FlatLoads.com, nor are they responsible for any consequences that occur due to the use, misuse or nonuse of FlatLoads.com. FlatLoads.com, its owners, employees and advertises neither bear nor assume responsibility for the personalized content, information, statements or interests (public or private) expressed by Members, Browsers and/or Applicants of the FlatLoads.com Web site. FlatLoads.com, as a public site, does not and will not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, creed or belief and thus cannot protect anyone from offenses to or damage and destruction of character, beliefs, property or persons.
By placing or browsing listings at FlatLoads.com, Members, Browsers and/or Applicants agree that they are aware of and accept the following conditions:
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. Members, Browsers and/or Applicants can create or browse listing at FlatLoads.com for the possible purpose of listing or finding available loads and trucks. If such an Application for membership is approved, the Members shall become registered and shall receive a User ID, and Personal Password that shall enable the Members to gain access to listing trucks and searching for loads, FlatLoads.com Web site (and any other sites as deemed appropriate by the owners of FlatLoads.com) which may or may not be discussed in the aforementioned material.
2. Once given a User ID and Password(s) in order to gain access to placing, editing or deleting a listing at FlatLoads.com and all content therein, Member agrees and understands that the User ID and Password and all material placed, edited and/or removed must remain under his/her personal control. Said Member shall assume full and total responsibility for such material and shall not pass it to any other person, real or imagined, by any means, including but not limited to, allowing any other person under the age of 18 to place, edit or delete an ad at FlatLoads.com. The Member, Browser and/or Applicant understands that FlatLoads.com does not make any warranty, express or implied, as to the content or nature of any material within FlatLoads.com as being suitable for any purpose, real or imagined. For that reason, the Member, Browser and/or Applicant agrees and understands that Membership, Browsing and/or Application of membership continues with full force, effect and stated conditions for a period of time designated at the discretion of FlatLoads.com for which the Members, Browsers and/or Applicants enrolled, if any. In the event that a Member, Browser and/or Applicant experiences an inability to Log On to, or access, the FlatLoads.com World Wide Web site, FlatLoads.com will take any and all action to assure that the service interruption shall be kept to a minimum. The Member, Browser and/or Applicant understands that technical difficulties do exist from time to time and shall not be unreasonable in allowing FlatLoads.com to perform any and all service work or modifications in order to rectify any and all difficulties. Further, FlatLoads.com cannot guarantee compatibility of the Members, Browsers and/or Applicants computer equipment including, but not limited to, America Online (AOL), Prodigy, CompuServe or WebTV. We do specify that the FlatLoads.com site does work with a true dial-up account with graphical Internet access (not a shell account), and Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 and up and Netscape Navigator version 4.0 and above.
3. Member, Browser and/or Applicant understands that any attempt to access FlatLoads.com is at his/her sole option and assumes any and all risks in doing so. Member, Browser and/or Applicant is responsible for his/her own actions and agrees to hold FlatLoads.com completely and irrevocably harmless from actions of said Member, Browser and/or Applicant.
4. Member, Browser and/or Applicant assumes any and all responsibility and liability for transmitting data or material(s) and all content of said data at his/her own risk to or from the FlatLoads.com World Wide Web site by any known or unknown telecommunications method including, but not limited to, local or national telecommunications lines, telephone service or data lines belonging to any entity or natural person, in any local community, Municipality, City, County, State, Commonwealth, Province or Country, geo-stationary satellites, cellular or digital, or any combination or methods of service applicable thereto and thereof.
5. Member, Browser and/or Applicant agrees and affirms that FlatLoads.com relies upon the representations made by the Member, Browser and/or Applicant in whole or in part. Member, Browser and/or Applicant understand(s) that furnishing false information constitutes fraud and submitting a misrepresented or fraudulent application may subject the Member, Browser and/or Applicant to any and all legal actions as deemed appropriate.
6. Member, Browser and/or Applicant is not party to, or a member, officer, official or agent of any City, County, State, Federal, Code Law enforcement agency, Commerce, telecommunications company or service, or is acting as an agent or third-party of, or for, those stated agencies either in concert, whether of a disclosed or undisclosed nature or acting in any capacity whatsoever. Members, Browsers and/or Applicants of such agencies as stated and defined herein may be prohibited from applying for Membership. Violation of this agreement is entrapment with certain legal rights and substantial compensatory damages attached. If you are such an officer, agent or inspector (or otherwise identified individuals), you are requested to leave without any attempt to obtain access or Membership to FlatLoads.com.
7. Member, Browser and/or Applicant acknowledges that this Disclaimer may be subject to further limitations (including the imposition for Members, Browsers and/or Applicants of as yet undefined fees), restrictions or provisions, as deemed necessary and appropriate from time to time and that such Disclaimer shall constitute and serve as the entire agreement between FlatLoads.com and the Member, Browser and/or Applicant. This Disclaimer supercedes any prior agreements in whole or in part.
8. By submitting, transmitting or transporting, by any medium, an application for Membership to or any content from FlatLoads.com Member, Browser and/or Applicant states that he/she irrevocably accepts this Disclaimer and Agreement entirely. Member, Browser and/or Applicant further states that he/she is in compliance with all Terms and Conditions, has read and fully understands the nature and content of this Disclaimer and Agreement and affirms that he/she is irrevocably bound by same throughout.